The Yoto Mini speaker has been creating quite a buzz, especially among families looking for a fun and functional way to enjoy music, audiobooks, and podcasts. In an unexpected twist, this tiny device is giving traditional home theater speakers a run for their money! On this April 1st, let’s explore the features of the Yoto Mini and see why it’s becoming the talk of the town.
Key Features of the Yoto Mini
- WiFi-enabled: The Yoto Mini connects to WiFi, allowing for daily podcasts and streaming content for kids and families.
- Customizable cards: Users can buy pre-made cards with content or even create their own mixtapes by adding MP3 files.
- Companion app: Control the speaker remotely using the app on your phone, adjusting volume levels and content without your kids noticing.
- Impressive battery life: With 20 hours of battery life and a fast charge cable, the Yoto Mini is perfect for all-day use.
- Versatility: The Yoto Mini can also be used as a regular Bluetooth speaker and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Although the Yoto Mini might not have the most impressive frequency response or max SPL compared to high-end home theater speakers, it does pack a punch for its size and price. The speaker’s frequency response is V-shaped, and it can produce sound levels up to 88dB from a one-meter distance.
The Yoto Mini may not be replacing home theater speakers anytime soon, but it offers a unique, fun, and functional listening experience for kids and families. With its customizable content, WiFi capabilities, and ease of use, this tiny speaker is making a big impression.
If you’re interested in the Yoto Mini, get 10% off your purchase of $69.99 or more using this link.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you.